I dont know about you guys | Syracusefan.com

I dont know about you guys

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
But i expect this team to win every game we play. This is the first SU team where i actually felt that way. We find a way to win games and with the amount of talent and potential this team has anything less than a NC is a big disappointment in my eyes. What do you fine productive members of society think?

At this point I expect us to win, but that doesn't mean I'm not nervous as hell that we may lose a game or two. I know we CAN beat anyone if we play our best, but that doesn't mean we will. I assume most people probably feel the same.

It was weird against Rutgers because normally I would be freaking out that we were only up 2-4 points practically the whole second half. But I was confident that they would not beat us and felt like it was more of a 10 point lead.

It was weird against Rutgers because normally I would be freaking out that we were only up 2-4 points practically the whole second half. But I was confident that they would not beat us and felt like it was more of a 10 point lead.
Well, that's probably also because, seriously, f*** Rutgers. They blow.

EDIT: Saying "f*** Rutgers" out loud makes me realize there's a certain burger restaurant we should all appreciate even more, and give sponsorship deals whenever we play the Girls.

I'd feel better if SU could get BT and DW going again like they were earlier in the season
Good guard play wins tourney games, there may be a matchup where Scoop cannot save us
OO44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom