I don't know if any of you have any faith (big smile) | Syracusefan.com

I don't know if any of you have any faith (big smile)

chakka3421

All Conference
I certainly do and did with HCDB and now that I've seen it hopefully most of you can start believing too! Most important - HCDB now has something to show recruits! Recruiting is going to get much better with what I just saw last night!

Enough from the pulpit I don't know about you but I am finally beginning to enjoy college football again. Plan to watch football all day long and am watching BC vs GT now. Haven't felt this way in a very long time. I mean BC-GT 14-7 in the mid 4th quarter - really? Both BC & GT will have to score against us to win. It's going to be shootouts and the only way to beat us is to score 40 points or more. And no more blowouts to the likes of GT ever again!

AND no more boring rock fights. I know many of you liked our attacking D with Shaffer/Bollack but I always felt it was an unsound D as it gave up too many big plays against teams with good QBs. It was a good D in the Big East & Mac, but it doesn't work in a P5 conference in my opinion and would definitely never get us to a conference championship.

First time in a long time I feel like we have a roadmap to make it back to the top 25. Certainly would be a miracle this year but to me it's where the program is headed under HCDB we can see the vision of where this program is headed.

All of you Debbie downers, step back from your keyboard, take 2 Tylenol, get some sun, go rake some leaves, go to the state fair but just do something that's not a downer and simply enjoy the win!

Just close your eyes and imagine a game against BC & GT now where instead of 14-7 BC over GT in the mid 4th quarter, it's SU where we have already scored 30-40 points by the mid 3rd quarter and these teams who don't know how to play offense are scrambling to keep up. Go Orange!

I'm very excited about the future of Syracuse football under Dino Babers. Hopefully the casual fan catches on and we start packing the dome again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom