I dont know what a foul is anymore | Syracusefan.com

I dont know what a foul is anymore

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
I thought after watching bball for 30+ years I had some idea. After today, I realize I simply am not intelligent enough to understand what is and what is not a basketball foul. That or the refs really, really suck.

Guy down there on the baseline where we are defending is brutal. calls everything.. Blows the whistle before contact is even made

Total bs , make up calls , phantom calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy down there on the baseline where we are defending is brutal. calls everything.. Blows the whistle before contact is even made

Yeah, that's my issue.

Horrible BOTH ways, but that guy blows the whistle early far too often. Anticipates calls like it's his job - and it isn't.

wow .. cj should have had an and-1 there.. then a jump ball missed this is awful

also if cj wasnt fouled that little bump by grant should be nothing

It is completely inconsistent. Against Cincy body checking was allowed. In this game...

This is the number 1 thing I hate about basketball.

The calls made almost make the sport flirt with pro wrestling entertainment status.

You may as well script the outcome, if so many calls are going to be that bad.

This post sums up my feelings as well. Thought the refs were awful today on both ends. I don't understand, however, why Nova's guards were allowed to have their hands all over our guards as they drove the basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom