I dont need to wait for conference play | Syracusefan.com

I dont need to wait for conference play

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Im convinced now that mcw can lead us to a national championship ala carmelo, be the best player on the court no matter who we face in the tourny.

Im convinced now that mcw can lead us to a national championship ala carmelo, be the best player on the court no matter who we face in the tourny.

I am a bit hesitant seeing we havent faced great guards yet but I am cautiously optimistic it will happen.

here, here.. kid has some magic in his game.. just can do it all.. we just tore apart a team that has been in every game they played and is far from a wide eyed cupcake..

These games are a great opportunity for this team to work out a lot of the kinks. This still a relatively young team with a lot of unproven players. We're going to need solid contributions from just about everyone to make a Final Four run. So it's good to see Cooney, Rak and Grant stepping up.

I am a bit hesitant seeing we havent faced great guards yet but I am cautiously optimistic it will happen.
Hedging your bets this year? No all in? This is the year to do it.

The kid is playing very well, but people need to pump the breaks a little, it's the annual tomato can season. He is no Carmelo.

Let's see when they start playing teams with similar stature that can take advantage of how loose this team is with the ball at times.

Hedging your bets this year? No all in? This is the year to do it.

You know I'm always all in. Just dont have that "we will be a 30 win team" yet. Yet. Feel better about March than I did last year at this time however.

The kid is playing very well, but people need to pump the breaks a little, it's the annual tomato can season. He is no Carmelo.

Let's see when they start playing teams with similar stature that can take advantage of how loose this team is with the ball at times.
We don't need a Carmelo on this team!

You know I'm always all in. Just dont have that "we will be a 30 win team" yet. Yet. Feel better about March than I did last year at this time however.
Dominance is what this team is.

So the football team turned the corner after a loss to USC, but we should pump the breaks on a kid who is leading the nation in assists and steals.

OK.

So the football team turned the corner after a loss to USC, but we should pump the breaks on a kid who is leading the nation in assists and steals.

OK.
Lol

who pi$$ed in your wheaties?

I'll wait til the games with Louiville and Cinci before I start getting that final four feeling. But I can understand people getting excited, I cant remember us having a player leading the country in assist and top 3 in steals.

He's going to embarrass Craft should they meet. Payback coming.

Lets not go crazy. Remember what Craft did to Dion last year? My face was turning as red as Craft's for Dion... he was abused.

Lets not go crazy. Remember what Craft did to Dion last year? My face was turning as red as Craft's for Dion... he was abused.
I know the refs abused Dion but not Craft. Are we talking about the same game?

I know the refs abused Dion but not Craft. Are we talking about the same game?

riiight..the refs. I forgot... anytime Cuse loses, its no fault of the team. My bad...carry on :)