I got a bad feeling about tonight's game and my bad feelings are nary wrong... | Syracusefan.com

I got a bad feeling about tonight's game and my bad feelings are nary wrong...

arbitragegls

All Conference
WRONG...that a fence will not be placed on either end of the court...leading to the possibility that there will be few home runs in this game. ...Can't wait to watch MCW dish the dime...Triche drive some routes to bucket...DC2 and Rak be terrors on the boards...and South go deep without any 30 yard passes being complete...so football team goes bowling and 'Cuse Bball team stays undefeated on way to NC...(damn, I may be running out of Jack & Coke)!

To have a player totally dedicated to trying to make all of the others better on our team is something we haven't had for a long time. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out.

If we can get some tough and solid post play from our bigs without them fouling out we will be a tough out.

Arbit, and you were so coherent recently on the conference stuff! Now, this setback! Welp, I suppose there's good days and bad days, or you just restocked your Jack supply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom