I guess almost losing to Rutgers isn't so bad? | Syracusefan.com

I guess almost losing to Rutgers isn't so bad?

We didn't almost lose to Rutgers! We were in control the whole time and simply flexed whenever they got close. :D

I get your point though.

We didn't almost lose to Rutgers! We were in control the whole time and simply flexed whenever they got close. :D

I get your point though.
they were bored.

I find it hard to say we almost lost considering we led the entire second half.

I get your point though. And yes, a win is a win especially in an environment where the home team plays much better than they do away.

I mean Mississippi state has lost 3 in a row.

Indeed SU was pretty much in control of the RU game but would also point out that MSU has an rpi of 57 while RU is 155. Most teams would lose to MSU on their court. They're a decent squad that could be dangerous in the NCAAs.

Indeed SU was pretty much in control of the RU game but would also point out that MSU has an rpi of 57 while RU is 155. Most teams would lose to MSU on their court. They're a decent squad that could be dangerous in the NCAAs.
Rutgers had also beat 3 top 10's in a row. We can use Rpi for and against us.

Rutgers had also beat 3 top 10's in a row. We can use Rpi for and against us.

RU has beaten two top ten teams at home this year and one of them was UConn which is obviously nowhere near a top 10 team. Just the sight test alone would seem to indicate that MSU has appreciably more talent than RU.

Rutgers may be the best 12-15 team in America.

That's only half a joke. They have some talent and Mike Rice gets the most from what he has. They're capable of playing pretty well. They certainly found it pretty easy to beat our zone.

We can laugh about it but one lesson there is ...we have to stop letting guys like Birutas and Jack Cooley have career games
against us.

It's interesting. Those guys kill us...yet we did a pretty good job in containing Herb Pope.
And Kevin Johnson got us for 20 but didn't really go off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom