I guess the transformation of rivalry with Duke is complete with them losing to a double digit seed | Syracusefan.com

I guess the transformation of rivalry with Duke is complete with them losing to a double digit seed

Alsacs

Living Legend
I know UNC will always be Duke's main rival, but with the Georgetown rivalry nonexistent it good that Duke decided to pick up the slack and joke in the first round to a high double digit seed.

I believe Duke just passed Georgetown and now stands as the only school to lose to a double digit seed as the higher seed 5 times.

I believe Duke just passed Georgetown and now stands as the only school to lose to a double digit seed as the higher seed 5 times.
We do it twice and it lives forever.

I know UNC will always be Duke's main rival, but with the Georgetown rivalry nonexistent it good that Duke decided to pick up the slack and joke in the first round to a high double digit seed.

It was very nice of coach K to provide the country with some first round entertainment.

That's only because Duke actually makes it into the tournament.
The committee does try to keep out the riff raff...or worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom