I had a dream last night | Syracusefan.com

I had a dream last night

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
That we win it all this year, Tyler gets drafted by the Knicks and teams up with Melo. And in a twist, Melo convinces Jimmy to come to the NBA where he takes over as head coach.

Hop finally takes over.

I would be ok with this reality.

That we win it all this year, Tyler gets drafted by the Knicks and teams up with Melo. And in a twist, Melo convinces Jimmy to come to the NBA where he takes over as head coach.

Hop finally takes over.

I would be ok with this reality.
Did you study at Hogwarts?

that would be cool... but the Knicks traded away their 1st round pick for Air Bargnani

Nice dream if you're a Cuse-Knick fan, but I feel quite confident when I say JB has no interest in coaching in the NBA at this point. Maybe 15-20 years ago. Not now. Not for all the money in the world.

the only way the Knicks can draft high enough to nab Tyler is if they trade Melo the Lakers for Gasol & their #1

I thought you were going to say we were playing bingville and we beat bingville.

that would be cool... but the Knicks traded away their 1st round pick for Air Bargnani

Nope, the picked they traded away was part of the Melo deal.

It would be a laugh if they lost Melo in free agency along with simultaneously losing the pick that was part of that trade.

Last edited:
Nope, the picked they traded away was part of the Melo deal.

haha... I see, so some other future number 1 pick then. I just wanted to post that clip. hahaha. Either way Knicks management is bad at their jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom