I hate non Cuse weekends | Syracusefan.com

I hate non Cuse weekends

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
For starters I work 8-4 on on Saturdays; unless Cuse plays. My manager lets me cut out (and still get paid!) when the game begins. So obviously I looove Saturday noon games! But beyond that It stinks having the college basketball world happen without you, it feels like an NFL bye week.

I understand that this is much needed, for rest, too get some sort of groove on offense and to practice for a huge game with BC Wednesday. But man January is here and I need a Syracuse game to watch every 3 or 4 days to get through the week!

Having season tickets to Bills football, SU Football & Bball (and having a 1.5 hour drive to each) Days off are a bit nice.

I hear ya on the Bills. Also a season ticket holder. Nothing worse than 3 home games in a row. I'm spent by the end of that, especially in the many seasons where we are out of it and the three games are late in the season. It begins to feel like a chore.....Plus we whoop it up quite a bit and I don't rebound like I used to.

Having season tickets to Bills football, SU Football & Bball (and having a 1.5 hour drive to each) Days off are a bit nice.
Anyone who drives that much for those teams every game deserves a like.

Of prefer to be off on a weekday I am glad we aren't playing tom during the champ games

I really miss the non-league game we used to schedule on our conference bye weekend. UCLA, UK, others. Was a fun way to renew excitement in the middle of our familiar schedule.

I really miss the non-league game we used to schedule on our conference bye weekend. UCLA, UK, others. Was a fun way to renew excitement in the middle of our familiar schedule.

Good point...i miss those too. Arizona, @ Mich St in the championship year...was an awesome mid season change of pace.

I have said numerous times when JB was retiring the last home game should have been the first Saturday in March against Georgetown and the ACC should give us our bye then and Georgetown for historical reasons should play us that spot even if it’s nonconference.
Just like those football nonconference games to end their regular seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom