I hate Pitt

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Their clutching and grabbing
Their moving screens
Their slow pace of play
Their coach whose hair looks like the remnants of the Exxon Valdez disaster
Their old, fat pg who seemed to be in college forever
Their predator-like center (whose ankles are probably still broken from Kemba Walker's move)
Their unoriginal nickname "panthers"
Their pension for getting teams in the double bonus with at least 8 minutes left
Their knack for making games last well over 2 hours
Their forward Zana who pushes under the basket instead of boxing out
Their football brand of basketball

Anyone like to add to this list?

Their moving screens
Their slow pace of play
Their predator-like center (whose ankles are probably still broken from Kemba Walker's move)
Their pension for getting teams in the double bonus with at least 8 minutes left

Carl Krauser
Dante Zavackas

I always got the vibe that Pitt fans have a huge inferiority complex. Like all the cool kids went to Penn State, but they wanted to be different so they went to Pitt. Then they show up at summer parties acting like they changed or some crap. That may be totally untrue, but throw it on the list anyway!

Not sure if I've posted this story before - apologies if I have -

When I was a student at SU (mid-'80s) I was at a Syracuse - Pitt Big East Tourney game. Had good seats, on the floor to the side behind one of the baskets. I was right on the end of the aisle where the bands would walk in and out of the lockerrooms or wherever it was they came and went from.

Anyway, as I recall it was a fierce back and forth game that the good guys eventually won. As we Syracuse fans were celebrating, the Pitt band was walking past me. I was in a good mood so I wanted to be gracious. As the tuba player for Pitt walked by me, I slapped him on the shoulder and said 'Hey good game, nice season for you guys, we'll see you at the Dance next week!' He turned, scowled at me and said 'F**K YOU!'

One of my most favorite memories of the BET.

Their moving screens
Their slow pace of play

A"friend"(?) whose son went to Pit loves to call me after Pitt beats Syracuse. Far too many calls from him. It gets old but I won't shut him down. Other wise he is a good guy. Nowthat we are both moving into the ACC,Iexpect it to get worse so I might have to say something unless we begin to beat Pitt regularly. I never rub a Cuse win on anyone.

when you have multiple Pitt fans together (plural) - by definition: worst possible thing, person, or place: the worst or most unpleasant thing, person, or place it is possible to find ( informal )

so there is that..

Forty years ago I was visiting my friend who lived in stufftsburg. I arrived Friday night and went out on the town all weekend in my pals vehicle. Monday when I went to my yellow Dodge Dart I was amazed I was able to find my car. It was light brown with a 1/2 inch of soot covering my car. The pollution was unreal. The town,fans and team are a cesspool. They have always been the team I hate the most, even when we always kicked their butts. And no player have I ever hated more that Krauser. BTW, did he make that most hated player list that Sherman somehow found himself on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom