I hate to say it | Syracusefan.com

I hate to say it

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
But Duke looks like the best team in the country. They're manhandling Temple.

Duke looks great, but Temple cant shoot. Shots are WIDE open and they dont come close to hitting them. I would LOVE to see Plumlee go against Rak, and the rest of the Cuse Frontcourt. all the fouls Cuse has to give down low could be very important

Think our size would be too much for them. If we could get any fouls called on Plumlee it would be a no contest.

Even though both games were at MSG, this will probably be similar to the 2009 game vs. MSU. Tough game, pull away at the end.

Temple isn't that good of a team. Look at the teams they've played. They only beat Wagner by 8 points... We should sh@t on them.

If Temple could make there open 3's iy be a single didgit game. They better shoot better than this against the zone or they will be cooked.

Duke is a very good team and will be hard to beat but when they shoot 25FT attempts then their opponent Duke is almost unbeatable...

Duke is a very good team and will be hard to beat but when they shoot 25FT attempts then their opponent Duke is almost unbeatable...
Duke would be in trouble against a quality opponent, unless the refs let Duke clutch & grab & fall for their flops.

Duke would be in trouble against a quality opponent, unless the refs let Duke clutch & grab & fall for their flops.

Nobody coaches flopping like Coach K!...

Plumlee does seem to get a lot of calls; interior play is so much less physical in every Duke game that I happen to catch. But they look like a very good team.

Temple would look a lot better if they hit even two-thirds of their uncontested jumpers. Lousy body language on their players, though, especially that Wyatt (who was an absolute train wreck). I don't think it's very likely that they pull that kind of no-show against us. If they do, of course, we'll beat them by 35.

Our bigs need to seriously get better by March. Right now we have nobody who could handle Plumlee.

Our bigs need to seriously get better by March. Right now we have nobody who could handle Plumlee.

For sure. Transition defense, too. Duke got runouts pretty easily when Temple's guards over-penetrated. Cooney and Mike do that a ton, though we haven't gotten burned yet.

Glad we're getting more offensive rebounds from our guards, but the off-ball guard has got to rotate back when the other guard drive the lane.

They've beaten the then No 2, 3 and 4 team in the nation. What "quality" opponent are you referring to?

Duke is #1. There is absolutely no question. Given who they played and beat, if you question otherwise, you're simply delusional.

Duke is #1. There is absolutely no question. Given who they played and beat, if you question otherwise, you're simply delusional.

I think Indiana is better the teams are very similar, but I think Zeller is better than Plumlee and the winner of that match-up probably wins the game.

This is a very good Duke team. Much more athletic than recent years. They have strong inside and outside game. They have 3 guys who shoot the 3 exceptionally well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom