I hate to say it | Syracusefan.com

I hate to say it

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
But we're going as far as Triche takes us. We generally know what we're getting from the other guys. He is the X factor-he has to at least play decently.

But we're going as far as Triche takes us. We generally know what we're getting from the other guys. He is the X factor-he has to at least play decently.

Team effort. We need all of the rotation guys contributing to the best of their ability.

Triche needs to knock down shots, which he's done for the last two games. Welcome change--we are a much more dangerous team when he, Southerland, and CJ are hitting shots.

Team effort. We need all of the rotation guys contributing to the best of their ability.

Triche needs to knock down shots, which he's done for the last two games. Welcome change--we are a much more dangerous team when he, Southerland, and CJ are hitting shots.

Yep. We can win this as long as nobody tanks (I'm looking in your direction BT/MCW), and we get one upside surprise. Minimize turnovers, play tough D, and rebound. The crowd will be so with us if we can at least keep it close early.

Why do you hate to say it? Most teams rely on certain players heavier than they rely on others. I agree with you, we're a totally different team when Southerland and Triche are hitting shots.

Let's hope these last 2 days aren't an abberation and their both back for good.

Why do you hate to say it? Most teams rely on certain players heavier than they rely on others. I agree with you, we're a totally different team when Southerland and Triche are hitting shots.

Let's hope these last 2 days aren't an abberation and their both back for good.

Because he's been terribly inconsistent this year-I hope he's back for good, b/c if he is, we're dangerous.

I came to this realization in late January. when triche plays well we can beat anyone, when he stinks we'll struggle to score 60 and have to win a meatgrinder

Although I agree with what's being said here, it's an unfortunate situation that we NEED Triche, JS and company to get hot and stay hot to win. If we had ANY low post threat at all, it would take so much pressure off them and open up our offense. If Rak has a breakout game, then we will be a truly dangerous team. Balanced team contributions = 8 more wins.

Although I agree with what's being said here, it's an unfortunate situation that we NEED Triche, JS and company to get hot and stay hot to win. If we had ANY low post threat at all, it would take so much pressure off them and open up our offense. If Rak has a breakout game, then we will be a truly dangerous team. Balanced team contributions = 8 more wins.

It makes sense. If Triche produces and it seems like he has awaken then it means good things obviously. We need everybody functioning well against good teams moving forward without any post game we could truly use. Like you say; if Rak has a breakout game then it's potential really good stuff.

While I agree that we need BT to be on his game, I think we're wishing for a small miracle if we think JS is going to stay as hot as the last two games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom