I have a bad feeling and it is never, ever wrong... | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling and it is never, ever wrong...

arbitragegls

All Conference
...so help me here...'Cuse is going to need it against its home game on the carrier...which is in water, although the pacific that if followed for X degrees would eventually splash some way into the atlantic which is on the east coast which is where we find 'Cuse....wouldn't the game just float our way over time?

...so help me here...'Cuse is going to need it against its home game on the carrier...which is in water, although the pacific that if followed for X degrees would eventually splash some way into the atlantic which is on the east coast which is where we find 'Cuse....wouldn't the game just float our way over time?
Of course it's a home game, there are sailors from Syracuse there. Now calm down and have another Jack and coke.

Arbit... I had to read that post 3 times to make sense of it. Perhaps the combination of depressant (Jack) and stimulant (Coke) over an extended period of time promote such musings. My preferred combo was Jack and Ginger but it's been 22 years since I've had one of those.

Arbit... I had to read that post 3 times to make sense of it. Perhaps the combination of depressant (Jack) and stimulant (Coke) over an extended period of time promote such musings. My preferred combo was Jack and Ginger but it's been 22 years since I've had one of those.
What are you pouring now...my musings are nearly never wrong...though being right is so wrong in these left handed times

^+1 I knew it...the carrier dome is no longer fit for competition...the visitors always slide/slip into a loss...bar keep...bring another Jack and Coke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom