I have a feeling UK gets in... | Syracusefan.com

I have a feeling UK gets in...

bpo57

Living Legend
I could see them getting put into a Tues/Wed game in Dayton.

Not much separates the bubble. UK could be in and it may not be some massive conspiracy.

Every team on the bubble has massive holes, Only UK is torn to shreds because of its name -- makin it look bad if they are invited. I have them as a last out, but really it;s a close call.

No way UK gets in if life and the selection comittee are fair (which we all know they are not)

Not much separates the bubble. UK could be in and it may not be some massive conspiracy.

Every team on the bubble has massive holes, Only UK is torn to shreds because of its name -- makin it look bad if they are invited. I have them as a last out, but really it;s a close call.

I'd be surprised if a 3rd team from the SEC didn't get in. And the 3 (UK, Tenn, and Miss) are impossible to distinguish.

Not completely a conspiracy call because I agree with you that it is fairly close. And I'm not a UK hater (or supporter for that matter) but the $$$ will push them over the line. Lot of people (Lunardi included) have them out. I will be surprised if they are left out.

I'd be surprised if a 3rd team from the SEC didn't get in. And the 3 (UK, Tenn, and Miss) are impossible to distinguish.

They will receive at least 3.

I am startin to question California as an assumed in. 5-5 vs top 50 (very nice), 6-10 vs top 100 (bad), in OOC lost at home to harvard, Creihton, UNLV. Extremly poor OOC results.

Another consideration is committee loves to hammer bubble teams with a ridiculous OOC. Ole Miss may not be SEC team. Tennessee plays Wichita St, Memphis, Xavier, Oklahoma St, UMass, Virginia, gtown. UK plays a good OOC. I suspect Ole Miss is ranked after Tennessee and UK.

They will receive at least 3.

I am startin to question California as an assumed in. 5-5 vs top 50 (very nice), 6-10 vs top 100 (bad), in OOC lost at home to harvard, Creihton, UNLV. Extremly poor OOC results.

Another consideration is committee loves to hammer bubble teams with a ridiculous OOC. Ole Miss may not be SEC team. Tennessee plays Wichita St, Memphis, Xavier, Oklahoma St, UMass, Virginia, gtown. UK plays a good OOC. I suspect Ole Miss is ranked after Tennessee and UK.

Ole Miss up 2 with eight min to play in SEC title game. I assume their showing today will definitely get them in.

Ole Miss up 2 with eight min to play in SEC title game. I assume their showing today will definitely get them in.

Only if win IMO. Seems like we may never know -- up 6.

Speaking of the SEC, Marshall Henderson makes me laugh.

Only if win IMO. Seems like we may never know -- up 6.

I'd be surprised if Ole Miss lost a tight one today and did not get in. They have played their way in over the last two weeks. Tennesee's loss to Bama was a crusher.

Then give me some odds that reflect that zero probability. I'd like to make a small wager on it.

It isnt going to happen and if it does its the biggest farce in this tournaments history.

I havent seen one person who has them in. I listened to 4 hours of basketball talk on the way home this morning and noone had them in.

I'd be surprised if Ole Miss lost a tight one today and did not get in. They have played their way in over the last two weeks. Tennesee's loss to Bama was a crusher.

I will wait for result first!!

It isnt going to happen and if it does its the biggest farce in this tournaments history.

I havent seen one person who has them in. I listened to 4 hours of basketball talk on the way home this morning and noone had them in.

They're taking 37 at large teams. When you do the math and you get down near 34-35 it starts to get shaky as those teams have plenty of warts. Zero chance is a pretty strong statement. It may be well less than 50/50 but it's not anywhere near zero either.

They're taking 37 at large teams. When you do the math and you get down near 34-35 it starts to get shaky as those teams have plenty of warts. Zero chance is a pretty strong statement. It may be well less than 50/50 but it's not anywhere near zero either.
1% then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom