I have been drinking since sunrise... | Syracusefan.com

I have been drinking since sunrise...

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
alright mother fukers. This is it. I started a day early so I can sleep it off and make the drive tomorrow. When I arrive, it all begins again. The final big one. If you don't have a ticket, stand outside and demand entry. Ticketmaster didn't print that. You did. Get in the building early and bring it.

Who is with me?

alright mother fukers. This is it. I started a day early so I can sleep it off and make the drive tomorrow. When I arrive, it all begins again. The final big one. If you don't have a ticket, stand outside and demand entry. Ticketmaster didn't print that. You did. Get in the building early and bring it.

Who is with me?

Sadly my prep for drinking Saturday involves drinking a ton of water and Gatorade tonight and tomorrow!

Who is with me?

I just cracked a beer. Im with you.

Another hour of work. I suppose I could pop open a beer when I get home. LGO!

I'm about to go spend way too much at the liquor store in prep for Saturday. Beginning the journey to Syracuse tomorrow. I might not be able to sleep tonight. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

Heading up to the cuse from nyc tomorrow morning, gonna take it easy tonite to prepare for 48 straight hours of drunkeness.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

images

Ha! Funny thread. I am rationalizing all sorts of ill-conceived behavior to my wife, due to this game. She has been surprisingly receptive. Right now I am with CTO. Pinot Noir at the steakhouse down the street. Saturday will be different.

An update on the shopping trip. Bought Captain, Fireball, Soco (and lime juice), and a 30 of Rolling Rock. Better set the DVR for the game.

An update on the shopping trip. Bought Captain, Fireball, Soco (and lime juice), and a 30 of Rolling Rock. Better set the DVR for the game.
Mm. Love me some double r.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Rock, eh? I direct you to my previous video clip of Patches O'Houlihan.

I've been drinking with Jim Delany and the President of OU at the Madison airport Ramada since 11am.

I bought 2 handles of Crown two weeks ago minutes after buying my girlfriend (now fiancé) a ring. Still have one left. Likely start directly after I leave the office tomorrow!!!!

It's 8:55pm and GTown still sucks.

How I imagine your tombstone: "A proud husband and father; lover of all things Orange; believed in quantity over quality; ... and dig under this dirt to see how he felt about UConn."