I have not read the crap | Syracusefan.com

I have not read the crap

stuckinbig11

All American
that likely exists here today; I only have a few observations.
-Rak was getting fouled nearly the entire game. I am not referencing his shots; every time they showed him jockeying for position, he was getting shoved, grabbed, or held, all with no calls. His defenders should have fouled out during the first ten minutes. Alternatively, they would have stopped grabbing, and Rak would have gotten the ball more often and had another 35-point game.
-Trevor was being guarded like a glove--virtually no looks.
-If Rak had been treated fairly, the rest of our offense might have opened up a bit (still need to make shots).

that likely exists here today; I only have a few observations.
-Rak was getting fouled nearly the entire game. I am not referencing his shots; every time they showed him jockeying for position, he was getting shoved, grabbed, or held, all with no calls. His defenders should have fouled out during the first ten minutes. Alternatively, they would have stopped grabbing, and Rak would have gotten the ball more often and had another 35-point game.
-Trevor was being guarded like a glove--virtually no looks.
-If Rak had been treated fairly, the rest of our offense might have opened up a bit (still need to make shots).

I was surprised at the level of contact they allowed. You call it a couple times early and keep it in check. I was also surprised Rak didn't called a couple times in the second half as he was getting more aggressive when it came to shedding the defender...I guess if you're not calling it one way, you can't call it the other though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom