I hope Christmas and MCW have been in the weight room since the end of the last season | Syracusefan.com

I hope Christmas and MCW have been in the weight room since the end of the last season

CaliCuse

All American
Both were in need of some additional body strength for the vigors of a whole season of play in Div 1.CJ would benefit from some bulk as well as James. The obvious player who should be helping himself in the weight room is Keita. Any sightings?:noidea:

Both were in need of some additional body strength for the vigors of a whole season of play in Div 1.CJ would benefit from some bulk as well as James. The obvious player who should be helping himself in the weight room is Keita. Any sightings?:noidea:

They both are spending the Summer as tour guides at the Herkimer Diamond Mine.

I can tell you for a fact that MCW and Cooney are in the weight room all the time. I have seen Baye, JS, CJ, and Brandon as well. I was told that Baye has gained 10 lbs but it's tough because his metabolism is ridiculous. Baye and MCW are on bulk-up regimens. I saw DC2 about three weeks ago, and he looks like he's been working hard to trim down and get stronger. He is BIG, but certainly not fat by any stretch. The kid is solid, an awe inspiring sight in person. He will eat space in the paint.

I can tell you for a fact that MCW and Cooney are in the weight room all the time. I have seen Baye, JS, CJ, and Brandon as well. I was told that Baye has gained 10 lbs but it's tough because his metabolism is ridiculous. Baye and MCW are on bulk-up regimens. I saw DC2 about three weeks ago, and he looks like he's been working hard to trim down and get stronger. He is BIG, but certainly not fat by any stretch. The kid is solid, an awe inspiring sight in person. He will eat space in the paint.
Hay, I appreciate the news,thank you. As long as the effort is there by the players that need to make an effort,its good. Really looking forward to the season. I t should be fun this year At some point the chips will fall into place for the next big trophy. 2013 is as good a year as any for this .With any luck I will be developing a new Orange person.in January.

I have the same problem as Keita.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom