I hope James likes pressure | Syracusefan.com

I hope James likes pressure

yeah with jerami firmly in the rotation i think there shouldnt be too much pressure- on that note maybe cj can get 5 mins of rest for a change.

would love to see jb call for a lob to james early while sju is preparing to get out on him

I'm glad you guys are so positive! I felt that after the Arkansas game he was tight. Had to eventually find other ways to score. But just the fact that he's ON THE COURT gives us a tremendous advantage, because he can do other things than score. And he must be guarded. Go Cuse!

A trap!!!! I sent it to all my friends. Aaaahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhhh!

He's coming back, though, right? RIGHT?

I'm glad you guys are so positive! I felt that after the Arkansas game he was tight. Had to eventually find other ways to score. But just the fact that he's ON THE COURT gives us a tremendous advantage, because he can do other things than score. And he must be guarded. Go Cuse!

he has always been like that since the very first exhibition game where he hit 7 three pointers. he's more of an all or nothing player, but he requires the attention of other teams. he is a little too hot and cold, but he still will never be left open on any scouting report, which already helps the team. this year he has improved his game where he does much more then just shoot the 3, so even if he isn't hitting from outside he can still contribute. he has always been the player where if his first 3 drops, watch out. i actually am very confident he comes out firing early and often today. and he wasn't tight after the arkansas game, he was just even more closely guarded then before.

He seems to be relishing the moment, if twitter posts mean anything (which is debatable):
James Southerland@Jay43South
SO PUMPED UP NOW!! I won the appeal and I'll see you guys at 3 at the Carrier Dome. James is Baaaccckkk BABYYY!!!!

James doesn't do twitter.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Further proof twitter is a joke. Seriously who has the time to pretend to be someone else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom