I hope Max B. finds his niche on this team | Syracusefan.com

I hope Max B. finds his niche on this team

bothsocksup

Starter
Based on his offers out of high school, im hoping this kid can find his groove at TE...or maybe another position. Some of the best football schools in the country offered this kid.

I watched him alot during warm ups this season. He does not look good catching the ball.

I always thought he would be moved to LB

Can't see him playing here. Wouldn't be surprised if he left (no inside info, just IMO).

Can't see him playing here. Wouldn't be surprised if he left (no inside info, just IMO).

And he was one of the recruits in his class that everyone was excited about.

bees how do you feel abotu marrones ability to recruit, and his 2012 class?

And he was one of the recruits in his class that everyone was excited about.

Really didn't care for the pickup. Now, obviously, when you can get a nicely rated players with those offers, from Florida, you take him and thank your lucky stars. So it's not like I hated it... but wasn't a big fan.

I don't think he will ever be healthy long enough to break into the rotation unfortunately...

I don't think he will ever be healthy long enough to break into the rotation unfortunately...

I know he was injured when he first got here. Has he been hurt again since?

He hasn't really played any one position long enough to know if he'll be a player or not.

Based on his offers out of high school, im hoping this kid can find his groove at TE...or maybe another position. Some of the best football schools in the country offered this kid.

we have messed with this kid. this kid CAN play d end! i have zero confidence in the staff's evaluation at this position after marinovich started for 3 years! unexplainable!

we have messed with this kid. this kid CAN play d end! i have zero confidence in the staff's evaluation at this position after marinovich started for 3 years! unexplainable!
you're joking, right? he wasn't going to play d end over ball, sharpe, and robinson never mind marinovich. your evaluation skills are horrible

I always trust the coaches evaluation of talent over my own, considering they watch the players practice and perform outside of gameday every day and I see then practice and perform outside of gameday never.

How the hell would you know?

you're joking, right? he wasn't going to play d end over ball, sharpe, and robinson never mind marinovich. your evaluation skills are horrible

The staff is that high on Robinson?

I watched almost every spring practice last year. He never stood out to me as a playmaker once.

thats my point...i KNOW that marinovich starting was a joke...zero imact, less than 2 tackles a game as a starter while never doubled? bump sharp, ball, and robinson up and maybe he has a shot...

how would i know? not even 2 tackles/game as a starting d end? have you watched him play? zero impact and never doubled...pay attention...

"this kid CAN play"

Again, how the hell do you know?

thats my point...i KNOW that marinovich starting was a joke...zero imact, less than 2 tackles a game as a starter while never doubled? bump sharp, ball, and robinson up and maybe he has a shot...
The fact you think Marinovich had zero impact once again shines a light on your limited evaluation skills. From all reports, he was terrible at DE in practice, and he's terrible at TE in practice, so maybe he's just not a good player. PAY ATTENTION

The fact you think Marinovich had zero impact once again shines a light on your limited evaluation skills. From all reports, he was terrible at DE in practice, and he's terrible at TE in practice, so maybe he's just not a good player. PAY ATTENTION

But star ratings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom