I just can't hold my tongue | Syracusefan.com

I just can't hold my tongue

Slim lead. We got this.

Every team has bad games. Lucky for us we are playing a team who is also having a bad game.

That was thee most unwatchable pile of crap I've ever witnessed. I sincerely hope that's the worst half of Brissett's life( and he wasn't alone) because I'm not sure it's possible to be worse.
Hey hes one and done:)

i've learned this season to just listen , work and whistle. win or lose at least something got done at the final horn.
(frankly they're not that fun to watch.)

for those who think Oshae is going Pro, did you see in the 2nd half 2x's in a row he had his shots blocked, terrible
he will be starting next to Baze next season, can't wait

for those who think Oshae is going Pro, did you see in the 2nd half 2x's in a row he had his shots blocked, terrible
he will be starting next to Baze next season, can't wait

Dude gets packed REPEATEDLY by 6’6-6’8 forwards ... how’s he going to finish in a league with 6-10 small forwards ?

OB's late dunk showed how quickly and high he gets up. Yet, when he drives, he shrinks and doesn't really attack the rim. Part of that is strength, but if he goes up aggressively and looking to jam it down dude's throats, I'm guessing he'd be more successful. He's too busy worrying about contact and that kills him.

Difference between him and Jerami Grant is Grant would try to dunk everything.

Brissett is a similar athlete (not quite as good I don’t think but close), but he goes up way too softly the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Like I said in the game thread...weakest jacked dude ever.

Brissett is a similar athlete (not quite as good I don’t think but close), but he goes up way too softly the majority of the time.
Grant is more athletic. Bris will be much improved next year. Its a huge leap coming from Canada to the ACC.

he's not in the same stratosphere as grant. JB is quick jumper which allows him to get alot of rebounds, particularly offensive boards, but he's not the big time leaper grant was and is

Grant is more athletic. Bris will be much improved next year. Its a huge leap coming from Canada to the ACC.

although leafs and raptors fans well tell you that ACC is the air canada center.

i'm hoping oshae brissett blows up. it may not happen this year cuz frankly the team stinks. but if he has a huge POY type of season 2019 it helps to keep open the Canada pipeline to Syracuse. huge untapped resources there. and we are situated in one of the best spots to mine them.

He’s in the same stratosphere. Let’s not be silly.

Agreed. If Grant would’ve had to play 35+ mpg and be heavily relied on to score as a freshman, I suspect the results would’ve been similar to what Brissett has done.

I think Brissett is in the same league as guys like Grant, Joseph, and Fair were as freshmen...the difference is those guys were role players off the bench on really good teams. They weren’t ready to be one of the main guys on a team at that point either.

Do D league games get televised? ;):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom