I just have to say | Syracusefan.com

I just have to say

Bortukal

All Conference
I am incredibly pissed. I'm at least as pissed as I was after the Rutgers game last year, even more so, I think. Haven't spoken a single word since the final snap.

Actually saw Syracuse fans smiling and laughing as they walked out of the Dome. How do you smile after seeing that? I don't care how much $7 Dome Foam you've had.

That's all the enlightening wisdom I have to share.

The D held them to 21 points and under 350 total yards. Shafer never counted on the O giving them 7 points and the ST 14!

Outplayed Northwestern big time. Just like Syracuse outplayed Rutgers. But I think I was more upset over that Rutgers game.

I'm so irate, I hope Penn State beats Northwestern. By 50.

That's hateful.

How do you smile after seeing that?

umm, cause its just a football game and basketball is one Saturday closer.;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I with you. I was pissed leaving dome. Very little discussion between my wife and I. I'm still cooling off. I'll get over it, but we were clearly the better team and that's probably what makes me the most angry

I almost punched my dog but then he went to the fridge and brought me another Shiner Bock. Yeah, he can do that.

The offense gave them 14 pts the int, and the lost latteral. Plus the int killed one of our drives, we were close enough to kick a field goal.

The offense gave them 14 pts the int, and the lost latteral. Plus the int killed one of our drives, we were close enough to kick a field goal.
We have to be inside the red zone for us to be close enough for a FG. Have no faith in that guy.