I just renewed my season tickets | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I just renewed my season tickets

Just got of the phone with the ticket department and was told the current renewal rate is somewhere in 70-80% range.

I thought this was really positive given we are not yet at the deadline, we had a huge surge last year, many people’s economic circumstances are significantly worse than this time last year, and oh we might not even have a season (or at least in person attendance)

Just thought I would share.

Last edited:
Not sure if I will. I had season tickets last year for the first time since I graduated college, and I was able to go to 2 games (Clemson, Wake). If I lived in Syracuse I would have tickets 100%. Live in Akron though, and sure the drive is doable but it's just long enough that it's really tough to do routinely, unfortunately. I have family and friends back home but it was harder than I expected getting the tickets used to other games, especially depending on how the team is doing.

I wasn't going to, as I only go to 1-2 games a year, but this is the year to stay on the bus and support the program.

who's with me?
I renewed a couple of weeks ago. I want to support the program and the school plus I didn't want to lose my seat location. Renewed men's and women's basketball too.

Anyone looking for 3 season tickets in the lower corner (seats 2-4) section 127 about halfway up...send me a note. I'll sell them for a discount.

These are $125 each...will let go for $100 each

I don't expect payment until August

Anyone looking for 3 season tickets in the lower corner (seats 2-4) section 127 about halfway up...send me a note. I'll sell them for a discount.

These are $125 each...will let go for $100 each

I don't expect payment until August

I sit in 127. The view is great, enough on the corner that you can see movement up and down the field...the next section over the price ticks up to 225? A seat...this is a GREAT value at $100 each!

Not sure if I will. I had season tickets last year for the first time since I graduated college, and I was able to go to 2 games (Clemson, Wake). If I lived in Syracuse I would have tickets 100%. Live in Akron though, and sure the drive is doable but it's just long enough that it's really tough to do routinely, unfortunately. I have family and friends back home but it was harder than I expected getting the tickets used to other games, especially depending on how the team is doing.

I don't live in Akron, but it is out of the way for me. I don't drive, so I fly or take the train and stay in a hotel for the weekend. It's costly. I'll try to make one game this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom