I just want to win 2 more games and have a winning season | Syracusefan.com

I just want to win 2 more games and have a winning season

Alsacs

Living Legend
I believe we have the nation's longest winning season in a row record. My expectations haven't been high this and a down year is fine since I can only see 4 teams at most winning the NC(Kentucky/Virginia/Duke/Wisconsin).
It is almost as if the NBA and college BB decided to trade postseasons this year as the NBA is wide open and college basketball has top teams as favorites going into March.

Hopefully we can split with. Pitt, steal @ BC and find 1 more win and have a winning season. Last night showed heart and won. They aren't a top 37 at-large team but they play hard for their university.

I believe we have the nation's longest winning season in a row record. My expectations haven't been high this and a down year is fine since I can only see 4 teams at most winning the NC(Kentucky/Virginia/Duke/Wisconsin).
It is almost as if the NBA and college BB decided to trade postseasons this year as the NBA is wide open and college basketball has top teams as favorites going into March.

Hopefully we can split with. Pitt, steal @ BC and find 1 more win and have a winning season. Last night showed heart and won. They aren't a top 37 at-large team but they play hard for their university.

I gave you a like for the bolded portions. I would also like to preserve the streak, but getting to 20 would be nice as well. I was going to say that it takes what your screen name rhymes with to post with such low expectations on here, but fortunately for you, now is not one of those times! ;)

I gave you a like for the bolded portions. I would also like to preserve the streak, but getting to 20 would be nice as well. I was going to say that it takes what your screen name rhymes with to post with such low expectations on here, but fortunately for you, now is not one of those times! ;)
Next year expectations become NCAA T and win atleast 1 game.

This year we have to be realistic. I wish we could trade Christmas to a contender for a recruit to be named later but that is pro sports.

With 15 wins right now and no ACC tourney SU only needs 1 more win to ensure a winning season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom