I knew | Syracusefan.com

I knew

ethoo18

Walk On
When Bennett gave the interview at the end of the first half we were gonna get shelled in the second. Looked way to calm and comfortable being down he knew what was gonna happen

When Bennett gave the interview at the end of the first half we were gonna get shelled in the second. Looked way to calm and comfortable being down he knew what was gonna happen

They adjusted and took away what we were doing well. But their shooting was just absurd, and we shot poorly in the second half.

Why would he do that, really, though?

It’s like Indiana... not exactly a premier job anymore and you’re in a garbage league that nobody cares about, playing in time slots nobody watches.
History, la can dominate the conference. Can go back home. Get to hang out with Walton.

he was also calm at halftime of the UMBC game last year

Bennett is always cool as the back side of the pillow. The dude is one hell of a coach. If I could pick anyone to succeed JB at this point in time it would be Tony but he ain’t coming here.
If he were a singer, he'd be Perry Como. JB would be Bob Dylan.

This dude acts so ultra composed, like nothing phases him. Im always extremely wary of his type. I guarantee this guy has skeletons hiding somewhere and he is into extreme pegging and the like. Book it

This dude acts so ultra composed, like nothing phases him. Im always extremely wary of his type. I guarantee this guy has skeletons hiding somewhere and he is into extreme pegging and the like. Book it

SMH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom