I know I'm not alone | Syracusefan.com

I know I'm not alone

sabach

All American
But I am looking for 2 on Sat to take me and my son. Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Good luck. Hope you get the chance to take him. Wish I could swing it. Flying out early on Sunday.

Thanks VT.
StubHub has plenty of tickets avaiable as of 8:00 am today but they are expensive $250.00-290.00 for decent seats, i was looking to take my sons as well, good luck.

I'm just looking to get in the building but I really can't go higher than around $100.00 a piece. Probably a pipe dream at this point.

I'm just looking to get in the building but I really can't go higher than around $100.00 a piece. Probably a pipe dream at this point.

You should have sent a message to Marsh01 to grab a couple dejected OSU fans on their way out and offer them 50 bucks.

Anybody still in Buffalo, ask any depressed looking fans wearing one of these
ohio-state-buckeyes-red-hat-3180756.jpg

if they have two for Saturday for our man Sabach.

Yeah, keep the faith. There are certainly members of the Aaron Craft fan club that would be willing to sell their tickets at the price you're looking for.

local Buffalonian here...went to games yesterday and plenty of scalpers with tickets...im sure plenty more with open seats from salty OhiNO St fans.

...what's a hoya??? GO CUSE!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom