I know it's popular to hate UK... | Syracusefan.com

I know it's popular to hate UK...

orange03

Starter
But this is a very good basketball team and dare I say it an easy team to root for. They play hard, fast, and consistent on both ends of the floor and don't seem to have anybody that plays with a me first attitude. Say what you want about Calipari, but he has these kids playing as one.

Love MKG.

Except that this team will not have existed in about 5 years.

I don't mind the team at all. Their fans and the entire premise is what I don't like. But... if they win, they win.

Their fans and coach are awful. The history of their program is shameful.

Their team plays an exciting brand of basketball and goes hard on both ends of the floor. They play real defense and a fast paced offense. I wish we had the chance to play them at full strength, I think we would have lost but at least put up some semblance of a fight.

What have all of you been smoking, My hate toward thier program as equaled my hate for the likes Gtown and Uconn

Then they try to snake our recruits

However, the only Player on that team i root for is Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

I don't like Jones. The rest I have no issue with. AD seems like a great kid to me.

They are putting on a clinic. How can you not appreciate their efficiency.

They are putting on a clinic. How can you not appreciate their efficiency.

Because couple of those players who our big time contributors our on this particular team under suspiscous circumstances

Anthony Davis that story has become legend

T. Jones originally committed to washington to play with his best friend terrence ross then that later that days as the story goes calls calapari in tears saying he made a horrible mistake in committing to calapari and this is what calapari said which is accurate "dont worry will fix it"

i could go back on the last couple of teams since calapari arrived if you want me to but ill stick in the present

It's not the on court basketball. I can't stand their "business model", shady recruiting practices, and snake oil Cal. There is a reason all these top 5 one and doners line up to go there and it isn't kosher.

Because couple of those players who our big time contributors our on this particular team under suspiscous circumstances

Anthony Davis that story has become legend

T. Jones originally committed to washington to play with his best friend terrence ross then that later that days as the story goes calls calapari in tears saying he made a horrible mistake in committing to calapari and this is what calapari said which is accurate "dont worry will fix it"

i could go back on the last couple of teams since calapari arrived if you want me to but ill stick in the present

I am sure that Kentucky is a bit dirty in the things that they do, but most major programs are. Georgetown fans say the same thing about us and worse. They have a 72 page thread on hoyatalk whining that if Nerlens comes to SU that we obviously paid for him.