I know most season openers are eagerly awaited but this one | Syracusefan.com

I know most season openers are eagerly awaited but this one

CaliCuse

All American
is ultra special for all the reasons you already know. Personally I'm at a game mode now. Waiting for Saturday seems like an unnecessary session of hysteria.Even the meds aren't making this easier. My blood pressure is ultra fine and my weight is about 80lbs lighter then the last kick off.Without pizza as a calm inducing stooper ,i'm a wreck.Add this to my son's activities and its triple Xanax time and I don't take that stuff.

I have been very anxious for SU football season to start. Love all the talk about the new staff, the position competitions, etc. But I have to admit, as this week has approached, and we have been visited by a few PSU fans, I have to admit, I'm somewhat soured on the first game. Having a difficult time getting excited about it. I wish we were playing anyone else besides PSU. Frankly, I wish we weren't playing them at all this season...or next, for that matter. I wish MetLife had forced PSU to back out of this game.

I'll probably feel differently by Saturday, but personally is shaping up as a No Win game.

Yes I just did like a Cali post...;)
The excitement spreads even to the great state of Arizonawhich isn't all that far from the far larger state of confusion.My permanent residence although the taxes are very high.:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom