I know we hate to talk about Rutgers, but I have something on my mind | Syracusefan.com

I know we hate to talk about Rutgers, but I have something on my mind

texascpa

Living Legend
For all of those Rutgers fans that were giving us bull for only have a handful of fans at the Temple game, saying we don't travel, calling us a basketball school, blah, blah, blah, what does that make Rutgers after they had less than 100 fans at the Pitt game, a city two hours away from their campus?

F you, you buttmunchers. Since your men's basketball team sucks ass, I guess the only thing left for you to consider your school is a women's basketball school. Good luck in the Big Ten, where you will mire in the depths of the league with Illinois and Indiana. Just because you're now there won't make you instantly better and certainly won't make your fans travel 10 hours when they can't even go 2.

Lastly, I know I suck with wit and put-downs, but it really chapped my ass when they were crapping on us for our lackluster fan attendance at the Temple game, so I just had to call them out on their hypocracy.

For all of those Rutgers fans that were giving us bull for only have a handful of fans at the Temple game, saying we don't travel, calling us a basketball school, blah, blah, blah, what does that make Rutgers after they had less than 100 fans at the Pitt game, a city two hours away from their campus?

You must drive really fast! :D

2 hours from Piscataway to Pitt? I hate RU as much as the next guy, but dude, thats a 6 hour drive.

2 hours from Piscataway to Pitt? I hate RU as much as the next guy, but dude, thats a 6 hour drive.
Yeah, 2 hours away and they would have had 100's of fans there. But they did leave their tv's on anyway.

F you, you buttmunchers. Since your men's basketball team sucks ass, I guess the only thing left for you to consider your school is a women's basketball school. Good luck in the Big Ten, where you will mire in the depths of the league with Illinois and Indiana. Just because you're now there won't make you instantly better and certainly won't make your fans travel 10 hours when they can't even go 2.

Lastly, I know I suck with wit and put-downs, but it really chapped my ass when they were crapping on us for our lackluster fan attendance at the Temple game, so I just had to call them out on their hypocracy.

Cour wit and put-downs are OK ... but your geography is pretty bad.

Crime-infested New Brunswick, NJ is 5 or 6 hours from Pittsburgh. But Pittsburgh is a lot closer than Purdue or Iowa or Minnesota.

Look, everyone with a brain knows the B1G just wanted the cable subscribers and not the Rutgers athletic program. It's like a developer who buys a house to get the land the house is on.

Rutgers couldn't say "no" because their athletic department was running a huge deficit and they had been passed over for membership by all the other expanding conferences.

If you want to see how well Rutgers will do n the B1G just consider how well their basketball program has done in the powerful, desirable Big East. Same sort of situation.

obviously you are not all there .new brunswick from pittsburg ---2 hours--this is what our fan base epitomizes?--there really needs to be a senior board

Cour wit and put-downs are OK ... but your geography is pretty bad.

Crime-infested New Brunswick, NJ is 5 or 6 hours from Pittsburgh. But Pittsburgh is a lot closer than Purdue or Iowa or Minnesota.

Look, everyone with a brain knows the B1G just wanted the cable subscribers and not the Rutgers athletic program. It's like a developer who buys a house to get the land the house is on.

Rutgers couldn't say "no" because their athletic department was running a huge deficit and they had been passed over for membership by all the other expanding conferences.

If you want to see how well Rutgers will do n the B1G just consider how well their basketball program has done in the powerful, desirable Big East. Same sort of situation.
100% correct. Let's just hope Lville wins. It will ensure Rutgers never makes a BCS bowl EVER.

Last edited:

I don't agree with your whole post, but it is true that the most famous thing Rutgers athletics has ever been engaged in is women's basketball.

Last edited:
Ummmm... Syracuse is more crime infested than New Brunswick. I despise Rutgers but Syracuse is a **** hole.
no - we have street cred ... they don't :) like tradition and history

Ummmm... Syracuse is more crime infested than New Brunswick. I despise Rutgers but Syracuse is a **** hole.

You must be talking about a few blocks in Syracuse like every city has.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

All I know is this- Rutgers lost to Pitt.

That is all.

And what a fine development that was. Thank you, Panthers. Thank you. Time for Louisville to do their duty to mankind and send the Scarlet Blight back to where they belong...in a non-BCS bowl.

I am still pissed that we lost that game. That was the biggest letdown of the season, by far.

Your statistics are incorrect. Syracuse gets high ratings every year as a clean, safe city and one recommended as a place to raise a family.

Rochester, on the other hand, whoa...

Syracuse is better than any of the urban areas in Jersey. Not even close. If the SYR PD could shut down a few near South Side blocks, it would be a whole lot better.

What's a Rutgers?
- stated by every Big 10 fan in the conference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom