I like our new coach | Syracusefan.com

I like our new coach

kcsu

Living Legend
So glad to see Doug let it all hang out. To dare to be great. F this stoic bull . The kids responded so well to Dougs passion that i hope he never goes back. Tonight he came of age. He allowed himself to be himself. His fire and passion won this game there is no doubt in my mind. Tonight was Dougs coming out party.

So glad to see Doug let it all hang out. To dare to be great. F this stoic bull ****. The kids responded so well to Dougs passion that i hope he never goes back. Tonight he came of age. He allowed himself to be himself. His fire and passion won this game there is no doubt in my mind. Tonight was Dougs coming out party.

Hope you're right.

Today was a big step forward--1 point win or no, we just need a W.

Doug seems to be learning and adapting. Hopefully it is fast enough for all of us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So glad to see Doug let it all hang out. To dare to be great. F this stoic bull ****. The kids responded so well to Dougs passion that i hope he never goes back. Tonight he came of age. He allowed himself to be himself. His fire and passion won this game there is no doubt in my mind. Tonight was Dougs coming out party.
it was nice to see DM show some passion out there. it seems like the team responded to it as well. this was a big win for DM and the growth & perception of the program; it's always nice to get a win on national TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom