I live for this time of year | Syracusefan.com

I live for this time of year

Wow. That's hoops dedication. I'd think even marsh is watching MNF over ooey-pooey

Wow. That's hoops dedication. I'd think even marsh is watching MNF over ooey-pooey
Only because the SWAC isn't on.

Seriously, my money is on Marsh watching hoops though - how else is he going to preview 16 seeds if he isn't watching?

I have been watching hoops since 7pm. Watched almost the entire game of Providence/Bryant and flipped to Georgia/Youngstown State (Georgia sucks) . Now its Ohio St/Albany and Michigan/IUPUI. COllege Basketball live on the deuce until midnight. Pot of coffee is on for the stretch run into the marathon that goes all night.

And the only reason why Meatballs is watching hoops as well is because...well......he aint heavy...

I have been watching hoops since 7pm. Watched almost the entire game of Providence/Bryant and flipped to Georgia/Youngstown State (Georgia sucks) . Now its Ohio St/Albany and Michigan/IUPUI. COllege Basketball live on the deuce until midnight. Pot of coffee is on for the stretch run into the marathon that goes all night.

And the only reason why Meatballs is watching hoops as well is because...well......he aint heavy...

Ha! I didn't know that. Makes sense now

He has a tough act to follow and has a long way to go but the effort is there.

Truth be told I probably watch more. I am not burdened with wife and kids...

Truth be told I probably watch more. I am not burdened with wife and kids...

Horsesh1t you do...like that has ever stopped my watching ability in the past.

If it was during that shitty Giants game, I would have done the same.
Oh I had the Giants game on the tube allright trying to curtail my swearing with the kids lurking. The womens game was on the radio in the background. That got me a weird look from the wife.

Oh I had the Giants game on the tube allright trying to curtail my swearing with the kids lurking. The womens game was on the radio in the background. That got me a weird look from the wife.
Hits close to home my friend,

Wow. Sounds like Marsh always took the top bunk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom