I love the tournament but I have to say | Syracusefan.com

I love the tournament but I have to say

I'm spent. I'm glad this is only once a year. I feel like I played 3 games in 5 days.

I made the wonderful mistake of gorging on junk food for about 18 hours between Thursday and Friday while watching copious amounts of basketball.

My small intestine is still crying out from all the Doritos I consumed. Bad choice.

I actually think I'm balding at a quicker rate being a Cuse fan as opposed to anything else. Even at age 27, I wouldn't trade it. These last 3 years have certainly expedited that process.

Actuallt screw the hair...I'll be dead by 35 the way these games affect my breathing and heart rate patterns.

I actually think I'm balding at a quicker rate being a Cuse fan as opposed to anything else. Even at age 27, I wouldn't trade it. These last 3 years have certainly expedited that process.

Actuallt screw the hair...I'll be dead by 35 the way these games affect my breathing and heart rate patterns.
Some of these other teams win big. Why can't we? I know it is going to be tough but that doesn't mean it has to be close.

Same here I am worn out esp with 3 grind it out games for the cuse in 5 days.

I made the wonderful mistake of gorging on junk food for about 18 hours between Thursday and Friday while watching copious amounts of basketball.

My small intestine is still crying out from all the Doritos I consumed. Bad choice.
I feel the exact same way!!!

Slightly more than 1 week ago I was planning to watch most of these 52 games anyway.

Never expected the 3 bonus bursts of Orange at precisely just the right times: End of the first round so we could enjoy those games without fear of having already been eliminated... near start of the day for second round to take care of business early and ride the wave into the night. Incredible.

44044E25-EE51-47AF-96CE-4A42A979C0C1.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom