I love the way Joseph played last night. | Syracusefan.com

I love the way Joseph played last night.

Eric15

Living Legend
I loved the way Joseph played last night. He was decisive, he played within himself, he didn't over-dribble, he took intelligent shots, and he didn't jump in the air and THEN decide what he wanted to do. He played like a senior leader.

He's been really good the past few weeks. If he plays like this from here on out we'll be in New Orleans.

I'd sure like to know why he doubled over and asked to be pulled out
He has really stepped up his game
I am very comfortable w Scoop and KJ in late game situations
KJ effort on the boardslate in the game vs SFlorida was herculean

People should watch the video of KJ away from bball and you can hear how bad he wants a NC
29-1...hard to believe

OO44

Agreed... It was not a co-incdence that UConn comeback started when he left game injured

Our guards didn't look for KJ enough last night. The last play of the half was an example. Waiters holds too long and Scoop settles for a long three with KJ unguarded out top. It was obvious that KJ was feeling it last night but we didn't take advantage of it.

Our guards didn't look for KJ enough last night. The last play of the half was an example. Waiters holds too long and Scoop settles for a long three with KJ unguarded out top. It was obvious that KJ was feeling it last night but we didn'ttsje ad advantage of it.
But we won...

Our guards didn't look for KJ enough last night. The last play of the half was an example. Waiters holds too long and Scoop settles for a long three with KJ unguarded out top. It was obvious that KJ was feeling it last night but we didn't take advantage of it.

That wasn't a "settle" - there was one second on the shot clock. Not sure why Dion spent so much time with the ball on the sideline, but it left no options for a good shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom