I love the way we beat Pitt | Syracusefan.com

I love the way we beat Pitt

sufandu

Living Legend
All game long, I was frustrated with both the zebras and our inability to keep Pitt off the offensive glass while getting almost no offensive rebounds of our own, so much so, I turned the channel for a few minutes at one point.

What makes our two wins so satisfying is that Pitt wanted to beat us soooooo badly. The crowd last night clearly wanted this game so much. Losing two close games like that must feel like a kick to the gut, and I love that anyone associated with that team must feel like that, given their arrogance toward us. I'm not usually vindictive like that, but it feels so good right now.

All game long, I was frustrated with both the zebras and our inability to keep Pitt off the offensive glass while getting almost no offensive rebounds of our own, so much so, I turned the channel for a few minutes at one point.

What makes our two wins so satisfying is that Pitt wanted to beat us soooooo badly. The crowd last night clearly wanted this game so much. Losing two close games like that must feel like a kick to the gut, and I love that anyone associated with that team must feel like that, given their arrogance toward us. I'm not usually vindictive like that, but it feels so good right now.
The schadenfreude is high in this one.^^^ :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom