I love these 6:00 starts tonight | Syracusefan.com

I love these 6:00 starts tonight

Marsh01

Living Legend
6:30 also as Michigan is on

Plus I loaded up on PBR today.

Gonna be a long night

i'll be listening to the live widespread panic show from the dominican republic with hoops on mute in the background....i'll be housed

So maybe it's a relief that SU isn't the only team being subjected to weird hours, heh. That stuff really must affect players; considering other aspects of college life involve meeting unvarying time schedules. And getting a good empty toilet stall...

thanks for the heads up, I needed something else to keep me from doing actual work. Hello watchespn.com

thanks for the heads up, I needed something else to keep me from doing actual work. Hello watchespn.com

I'm always here to help. Keep forgetting its like still worktime for some people.

Trey B is loving this time start too...10 and 4 so far...no turnovers.

I'm always here to help. Keep forgetting its like still worktime for some people.

Just because I'm at work doesnt mean its work time! I checked out about an hour ago.

Disagree. Even though I rarely watch it, SC at 6 is essentially the week night pre-game show for all sports. I don't like change dammit!

6:30 also as Michigan is on

Plus I loaded up on PBR today.

Gonna be a long night

i can only imagine the bitching from this board and the season ticket holders if and when cuse ever has a 6:00 pm game at the dome.

i can only imagine the bitching from this board and the season ticket holders if and when cuse ever has a 6:00 pm game at the dome.
I would love a 6 pm game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just going to say, I wonder how many threads are on their message boards bitching about start times :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom