I love this style of play | Syracusefan.com

I love this style of play

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
I've begged the team for years to take advantage of the Dome and air it out, defense be damned Big 12 style. I'll take a 44-41 win any day over a 16-13 slog fest. Since the odds are low this program will win a title again lets fill the Dome with points.

I've begged the team for years to take advantage of the Dome and air it out, defense be damned Big 12 style. I'll take a 44-41 win any day over a 16-13 slog fest. Since the odds are low this program will win a title again lets fill the Dome with points.
What are your feelings on a 44-13 Win? Not good enough for you.

This is the most excited/happy I've been since I was a teenager.

I was beyond pumped about Dino and his epic press conference, but believing in something that I knew was never going to happen was deflating.

Normally I'd be worried about what we do about replacing McCord next year but this has been my favorite year in a long time, not just with results or diminishing our previous results, but this is just different, it feels like a program is being built and not being pieced together with some cheap crazy glue.

I was beyond pumped about Dino and his epic press conference, but believing in something that I knew was never going to happen was deflating.

Normally I'd be worried about what we do about replacing McCord next year but this has been my favorite year in a long time, not just with results or diminishing our previous results, but this is just different, it feels like a program is being built and not being pieced together with some cheap crazy glue.
Good thing about McCord popping off in this day age Cuse 100% gets a solid transfer qb next year.

Good thing about McCord popping off in this day age Cuse 100% gets a solid transfer qb next year.
This is one of those deals that works for everyone involved.

Kyle, come here, make money, you'll throw the ball 50+ times in a dome with receivers.

Fran, extreme splash and excitement, and literally the best advertisement to get that solid guy.

Not a bad time to be a Syracuse fan.

Having one of the best QB's in the nation and watching him throw the ball, spirals that spin so fast you can see the stripes as solid white is one of the things I enjoy watching along with his demeanor, poise, knowing what to do with the football, great ball fakes carried out, it's been a joy watching him. Finally we have a great QB but knowing he's not here next year has me anxious a bit because I have no idea where we'll get another McCord.

Our QB room is questionable - guess best to wait and see what HCFB does about it.

As long as SU scores the 44 I don't care. Good defense is a plus but this program should be offense first.
Wins are most important and in the game of football with its rules of today is obviously a very important part of that winning.

As long as SU scores the 44 I don't care. Good defense is a plus but this program should be offense first.
I don't know how anyone who's watched for the past 20-25 years can have too many gripes.

I agree 1,000,000%.
grin yes GIF

Since P was stupidly removed after a bowl game there have been two fun season IMO, 2012 and 2018. Those teams had a good QB play and decent Oline play. They both had better receivers. Neithe Nassib or Dungey threw the ball as well as McCord is right now. This team and style are FUN. Even the loss to Stanford was an entertaining game. Fran must find a way to fix the special teams so the best passer in school history isn’t wasted. If we can win 8 or 9 this thing is really going to take off. Let’s go Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom