I love this team win or lose | Syracusefan.com

I love this team win or lose

pulaski74

Scout Team
I so enjoyed watching this tournament, reminded of the old days, anything you can do I can do better. wanna get chippy ok, tough kids, ok you got me, watch this. Remember so many games in the past where we were just out manned but always gettin after it, ernie sierbert, the hawk etc. call me old but that was just fun to watch and like I said , win or lose, I like this team. ps for all the trevor cooney bashers, do you not think his hustle, grit, and never stop attitude rubs off on the rest of the team?

I so enjoyed watching this tournament, reminded of the old days, anything you can do I can do better. wanna get chippy ok, tough kids, ok you got me, watch this. Remember so many games in the past where we were just out manned but always gettin after it, ernie sierbert, the hawk etc. call me old but that was just fun to watch and like I said , win or lose, I like this team. ps for all the trevor cooney bashers, do you not think his hustle, grit, and never stop attitude rubs off on the rest of the team?
The answer is YES, it does.

This team is hustle and heart. I am never getting mad at them this year no matter what!

The team has played well in close games down the stretch. Lydon has made some clutch jumpers and as JB has said is making plays seniors don't make. I'm on the side that really enjoys cooney's energy and hustle. Yea he still takes some tough shots, but his toughness in the lane has been significantly better and this year and he is moving the ball quicker to other shooters.

The way this team is playing O and D, I don't see a long list of teams that would totally demolish us in a single elimination neutral site game, which is pretty awesome. Team is very fun it's a run and gun shoot the lights out kind of team with a long aggressive 2-3 zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom