I love this team | Syracusefan.com

I love this team

This is a ridiculously unselfish team. Reminds me of the 2010 team in that regard. Everyone loves making the extra pass.

As much as I'm excited, calm down and breathe knowing that we're not exactly playing against Duke or Indiana.

As much as I'm excited, calm down and breathe knowing that we're not exactly playing against Duke or Indiana.

Big difference is (and I talked with Orangeyes backcourt about this) is we dont blow these teams out in past years. When is the last time we laid pipe and beat a scrub team by 50?

Big difference is (and I talked with Orangeyes backcourt about this) is we dont blow these teams out in past years. When is the last time we laid pipe and beat a scrub team by 50?
you know what I want to know. Get off the fence.

I looked for Sherm on the TV but did not see him. I envy you; he is still my favorite SU player of all time.

I was walking out of the dome (after spending the entire second half waiting in line to pay for an autographed Julie Foudy soccer ball for my daughter) and he was walking towards me all alone. I had to compose myself and not seem like a complete jackoff so I said to him as he approached "Hey Sherm...loved watching you play" He said "thanks man" and gave me a high five. My daughter laughed at me. I wept.

I was walking out of the dome (after spending the entire second half waiting in line to pay for an autographed Julie Foudy soccer ball for my daughter) and he was walking towards me all alone. I had to compose myself and not seem like a complete jackoff so I said to him as he approached "Hey Sherm...loved watching you play" He said "thanks man" and gave me a high five. My daughter laughed at me. I wept.

Can I get YOUR autograph, Marsh???

Best man, Sherm. I also envy you.

Growing up in Queens, not far from Fresh Meadows, I got into Cuse due to Sherm's magic, surrounded by crusty Johnnies fans.

Growing up in Queens, not far from Fresh Meadows, I got into Cuse due to Sherm's magic, surrounded by crusty Johnnies fans.

Same here, from queens too. Those late 80s teams led by the general are the reason I'm a cuse fan.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

you really can see an big improvement in such a short time

This is a ridiculously unselfish team. Reminds me of the 2010 team in that regard. Everyone loves making the extra pass.

"Your Program has entered a Golden Age."

In this thread: High fiving Sherm Douglas with poopy hands, pipe laying, ass wiping, and everyone's favorite BlueCurtain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom