I may have anger issues but I want our boys to CRUSH Monmouth | Syracusefan.com

I may have anger issues but I want our boys to CRUSH Monmouth

Last March, you could really tell who was a Syracuse hater or just an idiot who knows nothing about college basketball/NCAA tournament selection by their stance on Monmouth getting in over us.

Their big OOC wins were UCLA(ended up 15-17), Notre Dame(who we also beat) and Georgetown, who was obviously terrible.

People wanted them in because their scrubs did funny stuff every time they hit a midrange jumper.

Are they still doing the stupid antics on their bench this year? if so, a crushing is too kind. they need to be destroyed and never heard from ever again.

Not that I'm the no fun police, but seriously, that got old quick. Just imagine being a player that actually plays and the bench is getting all the attention. I'd like to put them in their place really badly.

That sounds like an interesting story waiting to be told.

I wish it was more interesting. It was just some middle aged people who for the life of them couldn't figure out what team we were playing Friday. They must've tried 12 different names - most but not all starting with the letter M - before one of the ladies decided it must be Monworth. Everybody agreed with her that that must be it.

Not that I'm the no fun police, but seriously, that got old quick. Just imagine being a player that actually plays and the bench is getting all the attention. I'd like to put them in their place really badly.

exactly. They could use a shanking like they are on an episode of Oz.

I like their bench antics. They are a half way decent team, as good a S Carolina. THis game will wake people up as we will roll them by 25 points.

I wish it was more interesting. It was just some middle aged people who for the life of them couldn't figure out what team we were playing Friday. They must've tried 12 different names - most but not all starting with the letter M - before one of the ladies decided it must be Monworth. Everybody agreed with her that that must be it.

Was nobody in possession of a smart telephone pocket computer to look it up?

Was nobody in possession of a smart telephone pocket computer to look it up?

b4c91e57a37a29b686b1c6f1917f55f452adeb3db93293cc19bffac2fe480648.jpg

Aw c'mon. How can anyone worry about what a team says who's 1-4 in the Dance? Can anyone else remember the wailing that happened on SU boards when we didn't get an invite? :noidea:And besides, there are worse things for kids to be doing than having fun on the basketball court. I'm still chuckling over the "human scissors" and the "defibrillator."

watch

Last edited:
Aw c'mon. How can anyone worry about what a team says who's 1-4 in the Dance? Can anyone else remember the wailing that happened on SU boards when we didn't get an invite? :noidea:And besides, there are worse things for kids to be doing than having fun on the basketball court. I'm still chuckling over the "human scissors" and the "defibrillator."

watch
I agree. Just some college kids out there making memories.

watch
I LOVE these guys! I can't wait to play them and hopefully they will do lots of funny things as we beat them by playing superb basketball which the national media will notice and thereby give us lots and lots of Respect.

How can we be mad at a team for what the so-called experts say? Can't we all just get along??? (I am the human equivalent of a bucket of cold water. Sorry, Dave.)

psssssst! love you, Dave.

Lets not empty the bag tomorrow, because we might be playing them again lol.

Bracketology with Joe Lunardi

No mercy tomorrow. Crush these effers!! No M2M late in the game. When they approach our defense I want to see their shoulders sag as if all the life was just suck out of their souls and they had no reason to live!