I met.. | Syracusefan.com

I met..

Nick44

All Conference
A guy prior to the game that was a Syracuse Alumni but was there to root for Clemson. Completely decked out in Clemson gear. He knew all of the Syracuse locations/buildings so I new he wasn't full of it. I was floored.

A guy prior to the game that was a Syracuse Alumni but was there to root for Clemson. Completely decked out in Clemson gear. He knew all of the Syracuse locations/buildings so I new he wasn't full of it. I was floored.
I hope he had a son on the team.

Maybe he had a girlfriend going there? Did he go by RandyGoClemson? ;)

I believe there are quite a few Syracuse alums in the SC upstate who were brought in by BMW and Michelin - particularly Michelin. Is there a Michelin plant around here that might be transferring workers? I'm sure many of them have sons and daughters at Clemson. If you get to visit us next year, I don't expect you (or anyone) to switch your allegiance but I do believe you will come away better able to see what makes Clemson attractive to a lot of people.

Doesn't surprise me. One of my roommates from SU is/was a die hard Penn State football and UNC basketball fan. He absolutely would root for either of those teams against Syracuse, I'm betting.

My RA freshman year in Sadler was a diehard UConn fan and literally laughed in my face and implied I was an idiot when I said I thought Syracuse would win at least one game against UConn that year (this was the 99-00 season when we dominated them on Big Monday in the Dome). It was okay though, we liked to prank him constantly. Tying his doorknob to the utility room door so that he couldn't get out, stacking empty cans in front of his door, etc. Good times. .

Doesn't surprise me. One of my roommates from SU is/was a die hard Penn State football and UNC basketball fan. He absolutely would root for either of those teams against Syracuse, I'm betting.

My RA freshman year in Sadler was a diehard UConn fan and literally laughed in my face and implied I was an idiot when I said I thought Syracuse would win at least one game against UConn that year (this was the 99-00 season when we dominated them on Big Monday in the Dome).
I don't have a problem with it. I went to BYU but I'm all Orange.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I hope he had a son on the team.
Nope, the dude was a 30 something living in NYC. Said he never even went to Syracuse football games when he was on the hill. Of course he went to basketball games but never football games. Ugh.

Nope, the dude was a 30 something living in NYC. Said he never even went to Syracuse football games when he was on the hill. Of course he went to basketball games but never football games. Ugh.
Front-runner

Last edited:
I know people in CNY that are UConn, Duke, UNC, etc. fans. I'm not sure what makes them cheer for different teams other than the Orange.

So many Cuse students that pledge loyalty to Penn St..

It's repulsive.

So many Cuse students that pledge loyalty to Penn St..

It's repulsive.
Agreed. If PSU is so great why don't they go there at a fraction of the cost (assuming their from Pa.)

Agreed. If PSU is so great why don't they go there at a fraction of the cost (assuming their from Pa.)
Because Mommy and Daddy still have hope for there disgraceful PSU loving children.

Up in 301 there was a pair...she was a Clemson fan, he was an SU fan.

Their inevitable post game ride home reminded me an awful lot of my own with my wife back in the early 2000s...I'm a Red Sox fan, she is Yankees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom