I miss the days when a win like that would make me so angry | Syracusefan.com

I miss the days when a win like that would make me so angry

Nah, you'll go crazy thinking like that. It was a very ugly game but we won it. It is in the books. Move on to the next one and hope we play better. I think this may have been the team's worst performance of the year and they won a conference road game with it. Can't really be mad about that.

Nah, you'll go crazy thinking like that. It was a very ugly game but we won it. It is in the books. Move on to the next one and hope we play better. I think this may have been the team's worst performance of the year and they won a conference road game with it. Can't really be mad about that.

At least we played defense. I still think the Cal game was worse. We've played like that on offense the last couple years and lost. Georgetown. Boston College.

This is a season where I seem to feel better about how the team plays in loses than in wins. Not a good thing.

i don't like feeling happy about a win like that

i would be mad if i had any expectation of enjoying the season

this whole season is a weird chore. i don't expect to enjoy anything, i just want them to win 20, make the tournament, and keep the streak going. if i had any expectations, i'd be disgusted that SU is turning into the rest of college basketball instead of playing a more enjoyable type of game

i would be mad if i had any expectation of enjoying the season

this whole season is a weird chore. i don't expect to enjoy anything, i just want them to win 20, make the tournament, and keep the streak going. if i had any expectations, i'd be disgusted that SU is turning into the rest of college basketball instead of playing a more enjoyable type of game

It's not fun basketball right now.

At least we played defense. I still think the Cal game was worse. We've played like that on offense the last couple years and lost. Georgetown. Boston College.

The Cal game was the worst I've felt this year. Not even the result but just the shocking way we didn't compete or understand what we were supposed to be doing on either end. That was the worst we played this year and one of the worst games I've seen an SU team play in quite sometime. At least we have competed in every loss since no matter what mistakes we made.

TinyManInside said:
It's not fun basketball right now.
totally. I don't get why we did run a little press to change tempo. We've been doing that pretty effectively at times.

Don't get me wrong, I wish we were a LOT better but anytime we win, it's happy times for me. Just keep winning, I don't care if we soil ourselves on our way to a W as long as we get it. Hell, call us the worst team in the world as we prepare for the first round of the NCAA tourney - doesn't bother me any. Just keep winning and I'll keep smiling. That isn't to say I wish we were better... it's just the simple fact that the goal is to win games and lately that's precisely what we are doing.

The only game that really made me angry this year was the nova game, Going in I pretty much just accepted that this team was limited, and whatever happens happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom