I need 1 ticket for Atlanta | Syracusefan.com

I need 1 ticket for Atlanta

I just booked my plane tickets, but have no game tix.

I need 2 ... any extras?

I'll be offline sporadically. I'm on vacation at the moment. But I'm definitely in.

need one. And am middle aged women alone, so would feel safer if sitting with someone from here. Not that I should blindly trust you all, lol. But better knowing this connection

I do have a hotel room booked downtown ay Hyatt Place with bed and sofa bed if any female wants to share room, or any other room they may have

need one. And am middle aged women alone, so would feel safer if sitting with someone from here. Not that I should blindly trust you all, lol. But better knowing this connection

Well the three of us could sit together. I am a married male 33 years old but my wife can't make it because someone needs to stay home with our 7 month old. I live in Nashville so I can't miss this only being four hours away.

I found a guy selling. Seems legit takes credit cards and uses Flash Seats. The prices are better than Stubhub and he has a 100% rating on ebay. PM me and I'll send you his number.

I found a guy selling. Seems legit takes credit cards and uses Flash Seats. The prices are better than Stubhub and he has a 100% rating on ebay. PM me and I'll send you his number.
any deals for a whole bunch?

what is the face value for both sessions?
primesoprt has behind the bucket seats for 522

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom