I presume next season's team will be far more prolific | Syracusefan.com

I presume next season's team will be far more prolific

CaliCuse

All American
Prolific in scoring pointsWe don't have a center coming in YET. I am thinking that the improvement of the current roster players who will return next season coupled with the highly rated freshmen group will lead to a very high quality team for 2015-2016. Thomas Bryant would be fantastic. but that still is just a wish on a star.

Coleman and Diange are both centers. Diange has a 7 foot 2 inch wingspan and Coleman looks great in the footage I have seen. No need to worry about anything but the NCAA. Bryant would be the cherry on top though so lets hope JB can make that happen. Cuse back on top again next year.

Coleman and Diange are both centers. Diange has a 7 foot 2 inch wingspan and Coleman looks great in the footage I have seen. No need to worry about anything but the NCAA. Bryant would be the cherry on top though so lets hope JB can make that happen. Cuse back on top again next year.
Thats great and thank you for passing along some news on that subject. The NCAA procrastination is typical of that organization I'm thinking they know that demeaning the Orange will be a very good team next season and will want to drive home their point by further hurting the program. I can't stand them. I'mexpecting the worse from those suits.

We're losing our top scorer who is a top 5 post player in the country. Don't know how we go from bad offensively to prolific with that loss.

I assume that yOu guys must know something about our point guard situation that the rest of us are not privy to.

We're losing our top scorer who is a top 5 post player in the country. Don't know how we go from bad offensively to prolific with that loss.
We lose our top scorer nearly every season and keep on winning just liked most top programs. Players get better and thats a fact. The zone has been the issue this season and not the offense( IMO). I think Syracuse will be just fine next year and not a person on this planet was saying anything about Rakeem Christmas being our leading scorer and top 5 post player in the country coming into this season and he improved drastically. Someone else will emerge next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom