I put this Squarely on Administration | Syracusefan.com

I put this Squarely on Administration

Orijinal

All Conference
Do you think that if Syracuse gave him the support afforded to any quality coach we would be going though this right now? Many college coaches turn down opportunities in the NFL all the time. For many, it's not a better option. Syracuse just wants to be a basketball school ...until they have to pay the next coach and staff fair market compensation and then they'll be an Olympic sport school.

Can't believe this administration can't see what's right in front of them.

Sorry. My emotions are all over the place and it's just the way I feel right now

Do you think that if Syracuse gave him the support afforded to any quality coach we would be going though this right now? Many college coaches turn down opportunities in the NFL all the time. For many, it's not a better option. Syracuse just wants to be a basketball school ...until they have to pay the next coach and staff fair market compensation and then they'll be an Olympic sport school.

Sorry. My emotions are all over the place and it's just the way I feel right now

Yes, your emotions are all over the place.

I think there is much we don't know. Some core disfunction above Doug that hastened his decision. To me that's the only way you go sour on "your" school.

Not really. Doug wanted to be an NFL coach. And now he is. We saw earlier that Doug told someone in his first year at Cuse that his dream job was the Giants. There really is no one to blame. It makes it easier to try and blame someone. Doug was a good football coach. My opinion, as a guy, not so good. And at the end of the day, he wasn't Vince Lombardi. Good luck to him and now we need to hire someone good and move on.

he was gone at the first chance - was looking a few years ago according to some

Marrone is using the fans and administration as scapegoats. The real problem is him. He's the one who gave up and bailed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom