I really look forward to a lineup of Fair, South, Dajuan, MCW, and Triche or Cooney... | Syracusefan.com

I really look forward to a lineup of Fair, South, Dajuan, MCW, and Triche or Cooney...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I just think that can be a killer lineup. Dajuan and Fair both can kill it from the high midpost on opposite sides(fair doesn't need to be on the perimeter), MCW is a true lane attacker, Southerland looks to have grown into a patient assasin from three and Triche or Cooney add a 5th scorer in that lineup.

I like the idea of having nobody in the low post so Triche, MCW and southerland can cut inside. It will open the rim up for mike. And Fair and South will be awfully hard to guard together. Putting a pf on either fair or james can be a mismatch. Not to mention our best scoring backline with two of our guards. While it may lack a tiny bit in rebounding it will kill in offense, fast breaks, and getting into the passing lanes.
Any thoughts??
Im on timeout for a bit. Cant wait to gametime!!!
couchburn

I just think that can be a killer lineup. Dajuan and Fair both can kill it from the high midpost on opposite sides(fair doesn't need to be on the perimeter), MCW is a true lane attacker, Southerland looks to have grown into a patient assasin from three and Triche or Cooney add a 5th scorer in that lineup.

I like the idea of having nobody in the low post so Triche, MCW and southerland can cut inside. It will open the rim up for mike. And Fair and South will be awfully hard to guard together. Putting a pf on either fair or james can be a mismatch. Not to mention our best scoring backline with two of our guards. While it may lack a tiny bit in rebounding it will kill in offense, fast breaks, and getting into the passing lanes.
Any thoughts??
Im on timeout for a bit. Cant wait to gametime!!!
couchburn
Pace yourself, it's a long season. We need you to stay healthy.

An interesting rotation purely for one-possession defensive purposes would be MCW and Southerland out front, and Xmas, DC, and BMK across the back line.

Shoot over that!