I really want the win tonight, I really do, but... | Syracusefan.com

I really want the win tonight, I really do, but...

texascpa

Living Legend
waking up this morning with such a great feeling after last night's win against our arch-rival, the last meeting of it's kind in the BE, in the greatest conference tournament in the country, I'm not so sure it'll suck as bad if we lose. Anyone else feel a win last night was more important than one tonight?

waking up this morning with such a great feeling after last night's win against our arch-rival, the last meeting of it's kind in the BE, in the greatest conference tournament in the country, I'm not so sure it'll suck as bad if we lose. Anyone else feel a win last night was more important than one tonight?

If it were 1980 hockey, last night was Russia. Tonight is Finland.

JB should tell the players to not f it up.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last night was big... Friggin huge... But winning the whole damn thing during it's swan song... Hmm that would be sweet!!!

I really want the win tonight, but after putting the Hoyas back in their rightful place, feels like we're playing with house money until we see where we land Sunday night.

if it wasnt our last big east tourny id agree, plus i think we're getting a 3 seed win or lose tonite. but come on, we wanna go out on top.

if it wasnt our last big east tourny id agree, plus i think we're getting a 3 seed win or lose tonite. but come on, we wanna go out on top.
You make a great point, particularly about the 3 seed. 3 seed would be much better than 4 seed & we need to win tonite to get it.

Historical game. The market determines value, hardest ticket to get in the history of playing college basketball at MSG. 'nuff said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom