I see another career for this player | Syracusefan.com

I see another career for this player

Wow. Not good.

So refs are allowed to put their hands on players? And get in their face and push them down the field?

Wow. Not good.

So refs are allowed to put their hands on players? And get in their face and push them down the field?
Refs move players away from other players all the time. Even if he was not allowed to so it surely does not make it right for the player to knock out the ref.

Wow. Not good.

You sound like a Ray Rice apologist with that mentality.

I like how nobody confronts the player, not the players themselves or the other refs...

The medical staff even kind of glanced to make sure he was backing away.

The guy is the size of a Viking fridge.

Wow. Not good.

What?!?! He is separating a fight. Yes they can, should and have always done that.

Stop yelling at me!!!

Guys I'm sorry, my video started late. At first view I did not see the beginnng when that player was going after an opposing player. It started where the teams were already separated and it looked like he was trying to get away from an overly aggressive ref. I had no context. After watching it again I can see that the ref was simply breaking up a fight and doing everything he can to keep the much larger player from escalating. And yes, it's insane that nobody helped the poor guy!

I'm thinking why the hell is everybody overreacting? I would never excuse the player's violent reaction in any case. I was just commenting on what I thought precipitated.

Stop yelling at me!!!

Guys I'm sorry, my video started late. At first view I did not see the beginnng when that player was going after an opposing player. It started where the teams were already separated and it looked like he was trying to get away from an overly aggressive ref. I had no context. After watching it again I can see that the ref was simply breaking up a fight and doing everything he can to keep the much larger player from escalating. And yes, it's insane that nobody helped the poor guy!

I'm thinking why the hell is everybody overreacting? I would never excuse the player's violent reaction in any case. I was just commenting on what I thought precipitated.

You are good, Joey. Really pathetic on the kid's part, he belongs on USC

Stop yelling at me!!!

I kind of thought what the ref did was slightly unusual as well. However, obviously not punch worthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom