I See EMU as a Must Win...... | Syracusefan.com

I See EMU as a Must Win......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Going into the season, I think everybody expected a loss to Kansas, and maybe one other OOC loss.

Right now, I think we are on schedule to get a NCAA bid if we can go .500 in the conference. If we don't go .500 in conference then we can't complain if we are left on the outside. A loss to EMU just might upset that apple cart. A win should make that a lock.

Also, we will need a strong bounce back game after the SBU disaster to re-gain some mojo going into conference play.

I expect our guys to comeback strong & secure this victory.

It's a must-win game for the collective sanity of this board.
Using 'sanity' and 'this board' in the same sentence...
upload_2017-12-26_18-47-50.gif

Going into the season, I think everybody expected a loss to Kansas, and maybe one other OOC loss.

Right now, I think we are on schedule to get a NCAA bid if we can go .500 in the conference. If we don't go .500 in conference then we can't complain if we are left on the outside. A loss to EMU just might upset that apple cart. A win should make that a lock.

Also, we will need a strong bounce back game after the SBU disaster to re-gain some mojo going into conference play.

I expect our guys to comeback strong & secure this victory.

Of course this is a must win. This would be a bad loss for us, far worse than SBU, who is actually getting votes for the top 25.

If we can schedule Rob Murhpy @ EMU, we should be able to get coach Hop and UW too. Preferably for a home and home:).

I'll travel out for that one. Definitely. Get the company to pay for it as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom