I think B1G will invite Buffalo to join in the next five years. | Syracusefan.com

I think B1G will invite Buffalo to join in the next five years.

they will get the B1G invite before UConn, but still never

The next logical step up for them is the AAC. We make fun of the AAC but it is a decent step up from the MAC, with usually 3 or 4 decent programs each year.

Given the market size, and the recent success in both sports it could be a good fit for both.

The next logical step up for them is the AAC. We make fun of the AAC but it is a decent step up from the MAC, with usually 3 or 4 decent programs each year.

Because B1G really wants the state of New York. They will offer Buffalo fast track. Buffalo can't be worse than Rutgers in football and basketball. And Buffalo has better academics than Rutgers. I think B1G will gamble just to outgun ACC in New York State.

Last edited:

Given the market size, and the recent success in both sports it could be a good fit for both.
We should join AAC. Potential 4th place conference finish each year. Gotta think positive. Would should be able to stay ahead of Tulsa and ECU.

Daniel says.
1545189955813.gif

Because B1G really wants the state of New York. They will offer Buffalo fast track. Buffalo can't be worse than Rutgers in football and basketball. And Buffalo has better academics than Rutgers. I think B1G will gamble just to outgun ACC in New York State.

Your not one of the brighter people on the BB board, are you?

Asking for SaintTristan...