i think boeheim lost this team | Syracusefan.com

i think boeheim lost this team

orangehomer

All American
and I think its because 3 guys only care about the NBA. ennis, grant, and fair became NBA obsessed and its hard to coach guys like that. today was the culmination I think, all threes worst game of the year. they are mentally checked out and thinking about money not winning.

and I think its because 3 guys only care about the NBA. ennis, grant, and fair became NBA obsessed and its hard to coach guys like that. today was the culmination I think, all threes worst game of the year. they are mentally checked out and thinking about money not winning.

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

????????????????????

Please stop thinking or get some sort of filter to keep this dribble from making its way onto the board.

I think they suck at shooting. We look for different explanations to have something to talk about

seriously the OP should be banned from the board. go to hell

This is a terrible post.

There is literally zero evidence that fair, Ennis, and grant have become nba obsessed, whatever that means What has really happened is that they've missed some shots. Taking that as a reason to impute negative character traits to 20 year old kids who I guarantee are less happy about tonight than you are is ridiculously unfair.

It is obvious the team was overrated two months ago. But then everyone on this board thought the players were the second coming of mother Theresa. Making them out to be the opposite because their basketball abilities have not lived up to our hopes sucks, a lot.

I usually love your posts but not this one. You could see how much this one hurt Ennis when Cooney was consoling him. We have NBA talent with high school level coaching on offense. As a result everyone tries to do too much because they know the system doesn't work. You might be right that JB lost the team at least on O but not because they don't care... If anything they tried too much.

If Grant and Ennis come back next year what will you give away ..

I lost my car keys once.

But then I remembered I had one of those key fobs that beeped.

They were in my other coat pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom