I think cincy beats gtown tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

I think cincy beats gtown tomorrow

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
assuming cincy beats providence. i think the bearcats make a run to at least friday.

Hmmm...not sure I agree. Cincy seems to be struggling just as badly as we are.

Would love to see it, though.

and i swear i had no idea cincinnati was winning 11-2 when i posted this lol i thought cincinnati-georgetown would be a close game as soon as i saw the brackets.

Have you seen Cincy play in the last month? They're sucking wind.

I just told the same thing to my dad who, incidentally, is a big time Georgetown fan. As they say, you can't choose your parents or at least your father! :D Fortunately, my mother was far more sane. There is nothing I enjoy more than making that phone call immediately after a Hoya implosion. couchburn

I just told the same thing to my dad who, incidentally, is a big time Georgetown fan. As they say, you can't choose your parents or at last your father! :D Fortunately, my mother was far more sane. There is nothing I enjoy more than making that phone call immediately after a Hoya implosion. couchburn

so you haven't talked to your dad in a few weeks, eh?

I thought Providence would beat Cincy... and I still think they will. Cincy has pissed away quite a few games this year.

At a minimum Providence will get it going enough to get the over at 122!

so you haven't talked to your dad in a few weeks, eh?

Well, the trouble is he enjoys doing the same. I man up and answer the phone, listen for about 10 seconds then let him know that, in spite of the outcome, Georgetown still sucks and nothing will change that. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom